Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog-O-Mercial


This. Is my couch. And Dalen's newest canvas he decided to display his artwork on. Literally, when I walked into the family room & saw it I gasped so deep I became lightheaded (no I am NOT exaggerating). My heart began to race, my palms became sweaty and my mind was all over the place. Yes, I know these things will constantly happen with kids...but the couch isn't ours.


So I raced into the kitchen (after I took a picture to warn Mario and of course for my blog haha) in search of something. Anything, that would remove this bright red ink from our beautiful, full-size. BORROWED couch. Finally I find a bottle of upholstery and carpet cleaner. I was convinced it would NOT work. The packaging was waaaay too generic to get this out....or so I thought. Concerned the product may cause discoloration to the couch I tested a small area and Abracadabra! IT WAS GONE! Totally gone!


So here's to LA's Awesome Carpet Spot and Stain Remover (yes, thats really the name). Which might I add only cost Mario $1!


I think this may be my newest addition to my blog...

Blog-O-Mercial

"Because great products are few are far between"

Continue to look for these weekly posts. Who knows there may be a product waiting to save your furniture!

No comments: