Monday, September 27, 2010

I survived!

Can you believe that I forgot my camera?? UGH! The important thing is I am alive and well and we all had a great time at the conference. The girls gave me no problems and we had a lot of great laughs and a lot of us even braved it and tried some natural food recipes made by a local doctor who was encouraging the girls to do away with processed foods. I'm not sure if it sank it but I do know right after the session they begged to go to McDonald's for fries. Why do I get the feeling that should tell me something??

The doctor did tell me something that I will be trying next month. Supposedly girls that have really bad cramps eat too much sugary foods because sugar embalanes your hormones. So if you cut sugar out you will not have cramps. Also, foods high in Magnesium help elliminate cramps and PMS. Pecans are a good source! Hmm, it's worth a try huh?

The rest of the Hoods took off to Animal Kingdom on Saturday. Dalen hasn't stopped talking about their trip since! He loved the Nemo show and I really hope we get to go as a whole family soon.

No comments: