Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tasty Combos

I've never really asked anything of my readers so I don't feel bad for doing this but as stated before I am in need of interaction. So, everyone that reads this post MUST participate. If you are going to be a party pooper & not respond...you can stop reading HERE.

Because so much of my time is spent observing two kids, I think a lot. And if you have been reading for a while you must know by now I often think of things that don't matter. Well today is the start of football and I just had to wonder who started some of the most common tasty trends...

Like have you ever wondered why most people can't go to a football game without getting a big hot dog and coke? Or why is it that the movies is always paired with a big bag of buttery popcorn? Here are few Tasty combos I thought about and then you can comment and let me know what combos you think of...remember they don't HAVE to be food.

Football and hotdogs
Dinner and a movie
Movie and popcorn
Wine and Cheese

and some not so tasty ones

Do you ever wonder why God put the sand with the beach?
or what about
when you think of a therapist you probably think of a middle aged woman with glasses and a low bun.

What are some combos that come to your mind

3 comments:

gatrgrl10 said...

sunflower seeds and baseball

Anonymous said...

summer and picnics, cake and Ice cream, christmas and eggnog

Abigail said...

teacher and a cardigan