Thursday, September 30, 2010

No Passy Zone






Well let's see where we are in life...

C has been without her passy for over a week now and I have no plans on ever giving her one again. She wasn't super fussy for one anyway but we lost the only one she would take and I figured it was a good time to save $3 and not buy another one.

She still only has two front bottom teeth but I am certain the constant gnawing is a sign there are more to come. She is crawling at full speed, saying mama and dada, and standing up when she has something to hold on to. It's super funny when she's ready to sit because she has mastered the art of pulling up but not plopping down. She stand there with her knees bent squeeling.

Dalen confessed this morning he prays to Jesus when Daddy is mean to him and asks him to make him go away. He also stretched out his arms the other day and screamed JESUS! while I approached him acting like a monster. He knows who to call on!

The more I try to lose weight the more frustrated I become at how I will NEVER be skinny enough. Why is that? Is it the whole Hollywood curse or what? All I know is I want a tummy tuck and I want it now. Yes, the preacher's wife wants plastic surgery....judge me, stone me, defriend me on Facebook but I desperately want one! How much are those anyway? Actually they are $3,000-10,000....THANK YOU GOOGLE! I think that they should offer a mommy of two discount or put coupons in the Sunday paper. I also, NEED a root canal. We have health insurance but not dental and I wised up and contacted a dentist school in Gainsville and found out they have student clinics on campus supervised by real dentists and you can get them for WAAAAY cheap. Ok the real question is do they have those for tummy tucks??

Well that's that. I know my super interesting life has you begging for more....HA!

No comments: