Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quarter Life

I am positive there is such thing as a quarter life crisis and if I happen to be right (for once in my life) I can guarantee you I am right in the middle of mine. I feel like the main character of Eat Pray Love. I am just so bored with my life. I get up and do the exact same thing everyday.

I really hate to admit that I am bored with my life considering millions of women would die to be a stay at home mom but some days I just get bored. I love my kids and I think it's important to stay at home with your kids for a good bit but I just need to find some way to change my scenery and entertain myself every once in a while.

I have totally found that life does not pursue you, you must pursue life. When you pursue life and the things you love it is there that you find the passion to live in fullness again. I think of the things I am passionate about and where I thought I would be at this point in my life and I realize I am not even close to acheiving those things. That fact is depressing but I know that pursuing those passionate dreams will one day pay off...at least I hope!

So here's to pursuing...cheers!

No comments: