Thursday, September 16, 2010

Who Knew??

Who knew there was an entire community who offers support and encouragement to pastor's wives? Who knew they have some pretty awesome and enlightening blogs? Who would have ever thought I would give up time in my day to watch a live webcast just for pastor's wives twice a week?

They are out there! Check the side of my blog for recently blogs I have added that are for pastor's wives. And no they are not all old and none of them have beehive hairdos! That's a plus!

Has anyone read the book YOU CAN STILL WEAR CUTE SHOES? I want to order it just wondering if anyone had already read it?

2 comments:

Jules said...

Ok, so thanks SO much for sharing this! I'm so excited to read some of the preacher's wife blogs. I thnk it will help me not feel so isolated. (my pastor is single so feel kinda alone.) Speaking of, we should get together sometime. Sorry I couldn't make it the other night!

Shawn Virginia said...

Cant wait to check it out:-)