Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cousins

Olivia is getting so big! She is definitely displaying a little more of her personality daily. Recently, she has begun to act a little shy and I can tell she is going to like her own space. Thats probably because when Dalen is around he literally gives her no room to breath. Meredith and Jonathan went away to a bed and breakfast for their anniversary last night. It was their 1st night leaving Olivia overnight since my sister had been sick. I visited my moms last night with Dalen and she did great! She was super smiley and independent. She played for a long time in the floor with her toys. Here are a few shots of her recently.
Not so happy Yibby.
Cute coat

Dalen hovering


Kissing Cousins



Yibby playing at my parents.


Dalen giving Grump 1000 goodbye kisses.
Cousin love

1 comment:

lindsay rae said...

so precious! i love it!