Monday, January 26, 2009

FULL SIZE!!!


Mario and I have almost been married 3 years!!! So hard to believe! Well for 3 years, we have endured only having 2 love seats. We have never had a full size couch. I know it sounds silly to even think about, but if you were to try only having a couch that fits 2 and you will quickly see how annoying it can get.
Anytime we want to sprawl out and watch a movie its nearly impossible and adding Dalen to the mix...was just getting a little too close for comfort. So our good friend T moved this weekend and already had 2 full size couches and both can't fit into the new house he is moving to....SO LADIES AND GENTS......we have a full size couch!!!!
It's pretty amazing that even Dalen realizes it. He climbs up there and runs from one end to the other (accident waiting to happen I know, but after the window breaking incident I have losened up just a little. I think I am convinced he is made of rubber.). Right after it was dropped off Dalen stood in amazement and climbed up in my lap and fell right to sleep! I think I am LOVING this couch just for that.

No comments: