Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our BIG Week

Wow, can I just say what a big week is ahead for the Hood house? Tomorrow is the bridal show for Cleveland. Since we are participating, we have been packing up so much stuff for that. Then the rest of the week will be devoted to our launch service on Thursday. We are so excited.

This morning was a staff meeting we had with everyone available to meet (a lot of students are not back in town yet from Christmas break). We got to know each other a little more and Mario shared about the core values of Arise. I know that God is going to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we have asked or thought during our prayers for this ministry. I know that God is in the vision of this kingdom building ministry. I can imagine Heaven counting down the days for this service where the Holy Spirit will just invade us with a divine presence through free worship.

Please pray for us this week. We are believing for the beginning of a radical revival for this area.

I must say I am extremely proud of Mario for the bold stand he is taking. It is not easy being a leader to your peers. God is definately guiding him.

Oh and if you are in the area join us! Grace Community Church of God @ 7pm on Thursday.

PS- Mario informed I need to work on the spacing of my blog a little more. He says I never space my paragraphs good and it makes his eyes hurt. I hope this is better for all your hurting eyes :)

No comments: