Monday, February 1, 2010

Pedicures From My Prince

This morning this was my prayer: Thank you, Jesus for letting me sleep until 9 a.m. and only having two more days until I deliver my next baby! AMEN!

The picture above was just taken. Dalen enjoys playing with paintbrushes and imagines he is actually painting things. This morning he pretended to paint my toenails (which are bright red-bold move for me). He would rub the paintbrush all over my toenails and then gasp and say, "Oh, they're red!" Haha! Then of course he began to paint his tongue...after painting my toenails...appetizing I know.

I am currently enjoying Miss America on Regis & Kelly (love this girl!) and I looked over to find Dalen with parts of his drums (that he has destroyed) on his head waving in the window. Oh yes, Mr. America he is. Please enjoy the video below of Dalen and his friend Charis dancing the night away as they listened to the Grammy's. Man those two have some energy!



And of course I have to acknowledge Abby for allowing us to destroy her house yet again and for letting the kiddos play on her iPhone. Today I am wondering how we will spend our last day with Dalen. Tomorrow he will be at school all day and then spend the night with my parents and then Wednesday....we will be a family of four! I have butterflies just a flying in my belly thinking about it! I can NOT wait to see her pretty little face.

I think I am on a blogging overload because I am a little fearful of not having enough time to blog daily. I just love blogging but I will at least try to not fall too far behind!

No comments: